- vertical variance in SLOPE/W material properties;
- a new convergence scheme in SEEP/W and VADOSE/W based on gauss point conductivity;
- a new Ko material property in SIGMA/W and QUAKE/W to better model situations where the horizontal stress is higher than the vertical stress;
- water ponding in all finite-element products (a much-requested feature after it was added to SLOPE/W in version 7.10);
- and a number of big fixes.
From GeoStudio Current News. If you are interested, read about the full list of changes in GeoStudio 2007 Version 7.14.