Geo-Institute announces 2013 Award Winners
The Geo-Institute of ASCE announced their 2013 award winners in their November 2012 E-Update newsletter. They are:
- Stephen G. Wright, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE – H. Bolton Seed Medal
- John S. McCartney, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE– Arthur Casagrande Professional Development Award
- Jonathan D. Bray, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE– Ralph B. Peck Award
- Raymond E. Sandiford, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE– Martin S. Kapp Foundation Engineering Award
- Alfred J. Hendron Jr., Ph.D., M.ASCE– Karl Terzaghi Lecture
I extend my congratulations to all of this years’s recipients of some of the most prestigious awards in geotechnical engineering!