Gèotechnique Top 5 Papers of 2016
As part of their Best of Research and Practice initiative, Gèotechnique has made their top five papers FREE to download until 22nd December.
- A constitutive modelling framework predicting critical state in sand undergoing crushing and dilation
- Evaluation of the viscosity of tropical soils for debris flow analysis: a new approach
- Time-lapse monitoring of internal erosion in earthen dams and levees using ambient seismic noise
- Shear band propagation analysis of submarine slope stability
- Finite-element analysis of a deep excavation case history