Finally getting caught up.
- Brazil nuclear plants may close as floods kill 66 – France24
- Brazil landslides ‘may close nuclear plants’ – BBC News
- Deforestation of the Amazon is uncovering Geoglyphs – Google Earth Blog
- Mississippi River to Get Massive New Bridge Project – Epoch Times
- Oregon Hazards Explorer – Oregon Explorer via Geology.com
- Crown Estate wind announcement is ‘defining moment’ for Britain – The New Civil Engineer
Could yield as much as 32GW of renewable energy in the form of wind power for the UK.
- Tsunami: An interactive guide that could save your life – Geology.com
- Deal struck to tear down 106-foot San Clemente dam; would be largest dam removal in California – San Jose Mercury News – ASCE SmartBrief
- MSEW 3.0 update 10.2
Released on 1/4/10.