- Multiple analyses can be run with the results being contained in one file
- Staged analysis for construction sequencing with moving boundary conditions
- New material models
- New meshing patterns
- All new graphing and contouring
- Create an animated movie of your analysis to show how your model changes over time
- Improved function definitions for creating your own custom functions.
On April 10, GeoStudio 2007 version 7.1 was released, a significant service pack update. There are numerous bug fixes and some major improvements. Geo-Slope claims that the overall speed of the product is faster when switching between analyses and views, a welcome change. There are some nice changes to the way Sketch Text is handled, which makes it easier to handle annotation of multiple analyses. And something interesting that’s new in SLOPE/W that allows you to specify a â€œSpatial Mohr-Coulombâ€ model which allows unit weight, cohesion and friction angle to vary across the geometry as a function of x and y. I canâ€™t think of a case where I would have used such a model, but it is very intriguing. More features listed after the break along with links.
New SQL Server Version Offers Benefits for Companies with High-Volume Data
Santa Rosa, CA – May 5, 2008 – gINT Software, Inc.
gINT Software announces the release of “gINT Enterprise,” a new SQL Server version of gINT. gINT Enterprise offers unlimited centralized data storage as well as multi-project reporting and extended querying power. With the new SQL Server integration, gINT Enterprise offers a far superior range of subsurface data management capabilities above and beyond what can be done in a standard Microsoft Access™ database.