Geotechnical software creator Rocscience has been busy lately with no signs of stopping! They recently announced a webinar series for their RS3 program, a 3d finite element software program for modeling slopes, tunnels and various ground support options. The first one will be on November 5, 2019 at 1:00 PM EST. Don’t forget to register for RS3 Webinar Series: Part I – Mining & Civil Applications.
Rocscience also announced their product roadmap for 2019-2020 and it’s clear their developers are not resting on their laurels! The roadmap includes updates to the following software packages:
- RocTopple, RocPlane, and SWedge were all recently updated with new features.
- UnWedge, RocFall, and RocSupport will be updated in October 2019.
- Slide2 and RSPile will be updated in November 2019.
- December 2019 will see updates to Slide3, RS3, RS2, and Settle.
- EX3, successor to Examine3D, will be launched in January 2020.
- Finally, RSData will launch in February 2020 as the successor to RocData.
See more about these timelines and some of the new features at the Rocscience Product Roadmap news post.