The November Fine Software newsletter was full of interesting info! See below for some of the highlights.
Webinar: How to design a top-down tunnel in GEO5 FEM
Don’t miss this free webinar on December 7, 2021 from 10:00-11:00 AM CET. Read more about it and Register!
GEO5 2022 BIM Features
The GEO5 2022 edition has been released, and there are a number of improvements to this popular suite of geotechnical software, among them new geotechnical BIM features such as:
- Loading users’ maps and plans
- Planning a geotechnical investigation
- Transferring data to mobile devices
- Adding external objects to a 3D model
- Improved data exports / imports
You can watch a short video demonstrating these features below.
GEO5 2022 Released
Other new features in GEO5 2022 (and their relevant module) include:
- New way of anchor modelling (FEM)
- Analysis of pile bearing capacity according to EA−Pfähle (Pile)
- Pile bearing capacity according to the De Beer method – NBN EN1997-1 ANB (Pile CPT)
- Visualisation of load and springs (Pile Group)
- Calculation of crack width according to Chinese standards (Cantilever Wall)
- Pfeifer meshes (Nailed Slope)
- Tensar UX catalog of reinforcements (MSE Wall)
- Strauss and Root Piles (Pile CPT)
- User-defined areas in templates (Stratigraphy)
You can read about these new features and more on the GEO5 website where you can also download a free trial version.
[Editor] Fine Software is a sponsor of GeoPrac.net [/Editor]