- MSEW Author: K-Stiffness Model Method Invalid, Potentially Unsafe – Source: Geosynthetics Magazine
- PDCA – The importance of piledriving simulation – Source: Down to Earth Blog via Geoengineer.org
- Mine tailings landslide in Hungary and a dam crisis in Vietnam – Source: Dave’s Landslide Blog
- How often does Google update the imagery in Google Earth? – Source: Google Earth Blog
- Geocomp Corporation Hires Two New Senior Executives – Source: PRLog.org
- Yucca project review halted – Source: ReviewJournal.com via Ontario-geofish
WASHINGTON — The chairman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission tossed water on the embers of the Yucca Mountain project this week, directing agency scientists to halt a formal review of the nuclear waste site.
- Demolition goes underground in Rotterdam – the new HSL-South high speed rail line – Source: KHL Group via ASCE SmartBrief
- New CAD iPhone App Is Hot Item – Source: ENR: Engineering News Record
- Hoover Dam bypass bridge rises under a shadow – Source: Las Vegas Review Journal via AGC SmartBrief
- Remediation of Drilled Shafts – Part 1 – Source: NationalDriller October2010
The source of this article appears to be an FHWA NHI article.