From the New Features in RockWorks 14 page at the RockWare website.
- New project manager interface to better organize and work with your project files complete with preview of 2D and 3D files
- You can now plot lithology patterns on 2-D sections or profiles
- Plog multiple parallel profiles automatically from the borehole manager
- No longer contrained to cube-shaped stratigraphic models, you can now have irregular boundaries to create clipped stratigraphy boundaries
- Improved 3D tools, such as overlaying the isomesh on 3D models
- Distribute your 3D models to colleagues and clients and they can open them with a free viewer program
- New sieve diagrams