The Pacific Northwest has been hit by some heavy rainfall and associated flooding and landslides. Here are a few links that may be of interest.
- Softening rain, hard reminders – Source: OregonLive.com
- Report landslides to Washington Department of Natural Resources geologists – Source: The Issaquah Press
- How Do I Report a Landslide? – Source: Washington State DNR
- Slides send trees crashing into area homes, roadways – Source: KOMO News
- Western Washington Landslide Threat Continues – Source: KIRO Seattle
- Rivers recede but flood warnings remain on a few, landslide threat remains – Source: Sky Valley Chronicle Washington State News