CA Licensed Professionals Needed in Evacuation Areas

Licensed Professionals Needed in Evacuation Areas

The Department of Consumer Affairs, on behalf of Governor Schwarzenegger is asking for board licensees to help emergency efforts in the fire disaster areas in Southern California. Your help will make a difference during this difficult time.
Volunteers who are licensed under one of the following Boards are needed in the Southern California, especially San Diego:

  • Contractors State License Board
  • Medical Board of California
  • Board of Registered Nursing
  • Board of Geology
  • Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
  • Board of Psychology
  • Board of Behavioral Sciences
  • Pharmacy Board
  • Veterinary Medical Board

The Governor’s Office and the Office of Emergency Services are working to identify the needs for specific expertise in those geographic areas.  
If you are able to assist, please visit California Volunteers at
Carrie Lopez    
Director, Department of Consumer Affairs