RockWare has announced an update to their popular RockWorks software package. RockWorks15 2010.4.15 includes a number of enhancements, including:
- Digitize XYZ coordinates in RockPlot3D.
- View World Coordinates of any point in RockPlot3D.
- Create borehole location maps in Google Earth.
- Export downhole log data to ESRI 3D Shapefiles with data attributes for display & analysis in ArcScene.
- Save/load project dimensions for sub-projects.
- Save profile locations for easy scripting.
- Import stratigraphy tops from a spreadsheet listing depths or elevations.
- Multi-threading added to selected gridding and solid modeling algorithms – much faster.
- New grid and solid modeling resampling tools – much faster.