The FHWA’s Advanced Geotechnical Methods in Exploration (A-GaME) initiative is part of their EDC-5 Everyday Counts program. The FHWA Resource Center is hosting a webinar on December 8 regarding A-GaME. See below for more info, or jump right to registration.
Reduce project risks, improve quality and accelerate project delivery using effective geotechnical site characterization. Learn how to make the most of your site characterization program efforts. Join us for the fourth live webinar in the series on the A-GaME (Advanced Geotechnical Methods in Exploration).
Outcomes: “Winning Your A-GaME”
Tuesday, December 8, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET.
- Practical advice on using the A-GaME toolbox to more effectively characterize sites for project needs
- Examples from state projects with tangible return-on-investment across the agency – the expected and the unexpected
- Why is the A-GaME a slam dunk?
- Better site coverage and explained site variation
- Targeted data and site information needs – type, quantity and quality
- Easier data communication
- Improved reliability in design and construction
- Increased efficiency
Moderator: Ben Rivers and Daniel Alzamora, FHWA Resource Center
Speaker: Jeff Reid, Hager-Richter Geosciences
Speaker: Jeff Currey, Alaska Department of Transportation
Speaker: Jesse Rauser, Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development